When I'm not typing, I'm thinking about my sad lost memory card. It's after midnight, so exhaustion should overtake me soon, right?
In the meantime, my friend MaryLou just posted the iTunes Tag Meme, and her answers are HILARIOUS! I especially like how #8 and #11 turned out for her. Funny! She didn't tag anyone specifically, so I thought I'd try it out!
Here are the official rules:
1. Put your itunes/music player/cd player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!! NO CHEATING!
Here's mine, along with colour commentary:
1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? I Wonder As I Wander (Celtic Christmas) Yes, I often do.
2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? The First Noel (Vienna Boy's Choir) Huh?
3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? My Immortal (Evanescence) We call this the Twilight phenomenon.
4.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Shelter (Sarah McLachlan) Yes, please.
5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Women at the Well-Reprise (Kenneth Cope) I seek the living waters...
6.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Go Tell it on the Mountain (this year's Cantata) and share them with others.
7. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Fast As I Can (Great Big Sea) No comment.
8. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Bubbly (Colbie Caillat) Really? That's interesting.
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FREQUENTLY? Imaginary (Evanescence) You betcha.
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2? Between the Lines (Sara Bareilles) aHAHAHAHA
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Field Below (Regina Spektor) I don't even know what this means.
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LOVE? Buying Time (Great Big Sea) Nope. Absolutely wrong. Sorry iTunes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? When the Saints Go Marching In (Louis Armstrong) Now we're back on track (snort)
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Blue Christmas (Christmas Swing) No, this is what I AM when I'm grown up. I want to change to White Christmas please.
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LOVE? Going Under (Evanescence) Oh yeah
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Big Butter and Egg Man (Louis Armstrong) Once again, we're making no sense
17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Pueri Concinite (Vienna Boy's Choir) 'cause I'm classy like that
18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (Christmas Swing) Oh thanks guys. Thanks a bunch!
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? My Last Breath (Evanescence) Hee Hee. Guess I'll be getting back to yoga?
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? On the Radio (Regina Spektor) I guess it's not much of a secret then.
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Rant and Roar (Great Big Sea) Did I say that?
Ok, kind of silly, but fun! Remind me to do this again sometime when I haven't loaded iTunes up with Christmas music!
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, because too many of you have private blogs. BUT--if you're reading this, and you have a blog, consider yourself tagged! Link me up when you're done!