Just wanted to finally pop in so no one is feeling abandoned!
So much real life stuff happening here that I haven't really been able to get to blogs--mine or anyone else's! The good news is that once I get back to it, I should have lots of blog fodder :)
What have we been up to? Some of the highlights...
- Music Festival!
- Report Cards and Parent Teacher Interviews
- Planning our summer
- Signing up for lessons
- Hair cuts
- Fashion follies and shopping
- Guider Annual meeting
- Spring cleaning
- New Hospital Opening Gala
- Oh Primary, you slay me
- My baby brother gets married and I have mixed feelings
- Friends going through personal crisis
- My search for Phentex Yarn and a creative knitter
- Still trying to get a door on our evil outbuilding
- to garden or not to garden?
Now that I've made this list, I'll have something to refer to when my mind suddenly blanks and I forget what I wanted to tell you about!
And as long as we're chatting about current events, yesterday at church we had the hardest time keeping a certain young boy in his seat. He was twisting into all sorts of strange positions on his chair. His favourite? Standing on his head, of course. This morning when he was getting a little tv time in, he was doing the same thing:
Apparently, this is the new great way to see the world. When asked why he was doing this?
Right side up is no good. Upside down is better!
There you have it.
Now I have a full inbox to deal with, a scrap desk hidden somewhere under several dead trees, and more GG cookies to sell.
I think I'll do it right side up.